Lake Superior fishing around the Nipigon Bay Islands
Lake Superior fishing is done using light tackle from small boats, fly-fishing, casting or trolling in the protection of the surrounding islands. Lake Superior offers excellent fishing for Lake Trout, Northern Pike, Salmon and Speckled Trout. The season will dictate the species most often caught. We promote catch and release to protect and improve the fishery. Any fish that you decide to keep will be processed to eat as lunch or take home. All meals can be supplied as part of the package. We will also provide a meal using your catch if desired.
WEARING OF PFD’S IS MANDATORY
2019 FISHING RATES:
- American Plan is $300 per day per person which includes transportation to and from Lodge, breakfast, brunch, supper, boat and motor for each 2 persons. There may be a surcharge for fuel if usage above 10L per day.
- Smaller parties may be amalgamated with other parties.
- Length of stays normally 3 or more days.
- All funds in Canadian dollars and HST apply.
- All meals supplied and served at lodge.
- 50% deposit at booking.
- Deposit Non-refundable.